This year has been incredible in health and fitness — the Indianapolis wellness scene is booming thanks to local businesses, fitness influencers, and wellness enthusiasts. And at Be Well Indy, we’ve been up to some pretty big things ourselves. Missed a beat? Allow us to wrap up 2019 short and sweet!
Top 10 Stories of 2019
- Haven Yoga Studio makes yoga accessible for everyone
- Indy VegFest makes history as the first vegan festival in the state
- 10 Indy wellness influencers to follow on Instagram
- Fishers wellness scene is booming with new businesses
- 7 Black woman-owned wellness businesses you should know
- Indianapolis opens a premier dance studio in the heart of downtown
- The Barre Code opens in Downtown Indy
- This Indy Chef is helping Indy residents to learn how to meal prep like a pros
- Top 10 wellness trends to look for in 2020 according to Yelp Indy
- The ultimate guide to Indianapolis farmers market
One of our best moments of 2019 was launching “Unplugged“ – our just-launched wellness community that gives you access to free monthly yoga classes, boot camps, spin classes, barre and more. Here’s how it works: Sign up to join the Unplugged community via our newsletter (it’s free!), and we’ll email you to give you first dibs on the RSVP list for our monthly wellness events.
Why did we name it Unplugged? In today’s fast-paced society, we’re more distracted from ourselves than ever. And sometimes we need to unplug to be well! Unplugging and connecting with like-minded people while moving your body reminds us how important it is to take care of our bodies and connect with people, not devices. So are you ready to unplug? Sign up here.
We’re Ready For You, 2020!
It’s crazy that it’s the end of the decade. However, we’re thrilled to have you with us for the next chapter of exciting and FREE workouts, healthy eats, and mindful activities.
We couldn’t do it without you guys, so keep tagging us on Instagram with all your new healthy recipes, new fitness studios, and healthy restaurants. We love it! Because living your best life is living a well-balanced life. We have some pretty cool things happening in 2020, and we can’t wait to share. Until then, from the team at Be Well Indy, we wish you a healthy and happy New Year!