Be Well Indy is looking for additional freelance writers to join our team! We cover the health and wellness lifestyle/sector by incorporating gyms, fitness studios, health-conscious restaurants and showcasing what it means to Eat Well, Be Well, Live Well in the beautiful city of Indianapolis.
If that sounds interesting, please follow the directions below. We can’t wait to read your applications!
We’re looking for writers to contribute in the following categories:
- Wellness (local trends, new fitness studios, healthy recipes, healthy restaurants in Indiana, etc.)
- Beauty (trends, non-toxic beauty brands, how-to’s, local beauty products, salons, etc.)
- Meal Planning (best meal prep practices, grocery lists, local food hacks, meal prep tips, etc.)
- Wellness Careers (advice on starting a career in wellness, profiles on local yoga, fitness and health professionals, etc.)
- Finance (advice on how to manage personal finances, how having a healthy relationship with money relates to wellness, etc.) – must have a background or degree in finance or a related field)
At Be Well Indy, we’re creating a culture and community of wellness for everyone in Indianapolis.
Please send applications to email@example.com with the subject and topic you are interested in covering. For example, “Contributing Writer – WELLNESS.”
Include a bit about yourself and any writing experience you may have, as well as 3-5 pitches for each category about which you’d like to write. A pitch includes a headline and 1-3 sentences detailing what the article will be about.
The email should have no attachments. Only links.