- This event has passed.
Circle City Donut Dash
February 22 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Join us for the tastiest 5k of the year, benefiting Teachers’ Treasures! The Circle City Donut Dash 5K presented by the American College of Education is a run/walk event with two different types of races. The premier event is the Donut Challenge, a 5k where participants must consume a dozen delicious donuts at the halfway point! We also have a non-donut 5k for the less ambitious runners out there but don’t worry, you can still eat donuts post-race!
Donut Challenge vs. Non- Donut Challenge
Donut Challenge- Not your typical 5K! Participants take on the challenge of consuming a dozen Jack’s Donut holes halfway, before racing back to the finish.
– This year all donuts in the challenge will be donut holes from Jack’s Donuts Downtown.
Non-Donut Challenge- Make the 5K run/walk as competitive or fun as you like! Donut worry, there will be plenty of donuts to enjoy before and after the race.
New This Year – Virtual 5k
Not able to make the race but still want to support an excellent cause? We now have a virtual 5k option where you can again run the 5k on your own, and we will mail you a shirt, bib#, a shopping trip if you are a Teacher!
What do I receive?
All participants will receive:
– A Circle City Donut Dash 5K race shirt*
– A customized race bib – Sign up by Feb. 2nd to receive your name custom printed
on your bib and your team name if you have one
– Plenty of Donuts after the race
– One free pint of beer to participants thanks to our sponsor Sun King Brewing! (21 & Over)
– In addition to regular brews, they will create a unique coffee-flavored beer for the race!
– Bring your ID. You will be carded at the after-party. No ID no Beer.)
– Hold onto your drink ticket located on the bottom of your bib# it must be given in exchange for a free beer no ticket no beer)
– A free Bloody Mary compliments of Tito’s Handmade Vodka! (21 years and older same rules apply as above for your free beer)
– There is a cap of 300 participants for the Donut Challenge and 900 participants total for this year’s event
– Children 7 & under can run/walk with their parents free of charge in the Non-donut 5k, but they will not be timed or receive any race materials. If you would like for your child to be timed or receive race materials, they must be registered for the event.