- Indianapolis, IN
Website Be Well Indy
Be Well Indy: Creating a culture and community of wellness for everyone in Indianapolis.
Be Well Indy is looking for an Editorial Intern to join our team in Indianapolis! Be Well indy covers the health and wellness lifestyle/sector by incorporating gyms, fitness studios, health-conscious restaurants and showcasing what it means to Eat Well, Be Well, Live Well in the beautiful city of Indianapolis.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for an Editorial Intern grows with us. You’ll report to the Editor-in-Chief.
A typical day as an Editorial Intern might include:
- Contribute to the site, pitching and writing articles about healthy food, clean beauty, fitness, holistic health, and more
- Assist the editor on a variety of tasks (including transcribing interviews and returning samples, among other responsibilities)
- Researching and fact-checking articles, transcribing interviews, reporting articles for both the website and magazine, resizing photos and creating slideshows, updating online content, writing event listings, and posting content to social media
An internship with the marketing department is unpaid and requires the following:
- Must be an undergraduate pursuing a four-year degree and seeking to gain additional experience in the
- Must be able to receive college credit for the internship
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20+ hours a week
- Must work for the duration of the semester (spring, summer, or fall) – 9 weeks minimum
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
What We Have:
- Opportunity to work with an up-and-coming media startup
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Earn college credit
- Free perks to local fitness studios and healthy restaurants
Please send resume by clicking the Apply Now below.
We are currently accepting Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 applications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com