Home » Social Media & Partnerships Manager Internship
- Indianapolis, IN
Website Be Well Indy
Be Well Indy: Creating a Culture and Community of Wellness for Everyone in Indianapolis.
Be Well Indy is looking for a Social Media & Partnership Manager to join our team in Indianapolis! Be Well Indy covers the health and wellness lifestyle/sector by incorporating gyms, fitness studios, health-conscious restaurants, and showcasing what it means to Eat Well, Be Well, Live Well in the beautiful city of Indianapolis. Not only do we cover the people and places impacting Indy’s wellness scene, but we’re creating experiences to help people live their best life in Indy.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for a Social Media & Partnerships Manager Intern grows with us.
A typical day as a Social Media & Partnerships Manager Intern might include:
- Assist in developing and publishing branded content on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Build and maintain a robust influencer marketing strategy and manage all campaign elements from ideation to execution to reporting
- Manage relationships with influencer agencies and third-party partners
- Partner closely with internal team to leverage partnership opportunities for added brand amplification on both owned and earned channels
- Directly engage with the community through all Be Well Indy social media channels responding to their questions and comments to maximize engagement
- Analyze social content and stories and gain competitive intelligence – report these insights on a weekly and monthly basis
- Stay ahead of key industry trends, best practices, and competitive insights and emerging branded content trends. Identify and propose new opportunities appropriate for Be Well Indy
- Discover new influencer talent for collaborations, new content, and campaigns
- Seek out new partnerships with local/national companies
An internship with the marketing department is unpaid and requires the following:
- Must be an undergraduate pursuing a four-year degree and seeking to gain additional experience in the industry.
- Must be able to receive college credit for the internship.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20+ hours a week
- Interns must also be available to assist with certain Be Well Indy events after regular work hours on weeknights or weekends (usually 2-3 per month).
- Be Well Indy signature events are mandatory.
- Must work for the duration of the semester (spring, summer, or fall) – 9 weeks minimum.
- Excellent has written and verbal skills
What We Have:
- Opportunity to work with an up-and-coming media startup
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Earn college credit
- Free perks to local fitness studios and healthy restaurants
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com